Manumed® RFX offers maximum support combined with soft brace livability to reimagine the fracture brace. The extended, aluminum palmer and dorsal stays are easily formed to fit patient needs. The Airtex liner is fully machine washable and can be easily applied and worn over a dressing. The Manumed® RFX compares nicely to a plaster cast through both time savings and hygienically. The adjustable, numbered Velcro® closures make it easy to apply and re-apply. It's perfect for use after fractures of the distal radius or forearm.
- Effective replacement for plaster cast
- Airtex liner is breathable and washable
- Can be removed for washing and hygiene
- Opens wide for easy, fast application even over dressings
- Allows mobility of fingers