The circaid juxtalite lower leg system is an easy alternative for those who lack the strength or dexterity to use traditional compression stockings and bandages. The standard legging is available in two lengths, 28cm and 33cm, and in circumference sizes ranging from Small to XXL with three full calf options. The circaid juxtalite lower leg system features adjustable assured compression levels (20-30, 30-40, or 40-50 mmHg) using the patented Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) that allows the clinician to set the desired compression and allows the patient to repeat this process at home as well as cool and lightweight material and limited linear stretch material that hugs the limb. Included in each kit is the lower leg garment, 1 pair of compressive undersocks, and 1 BPS measurement card.
- Inelastic compression wrap for venous diseases & mild edema
- Made from comfortable Breathoprene for excellent breathability and firm containment
- Instantly adjust the legging without removing the garment thanks to juxtaposing band system
- Patented Built-In-Pressure System(R) makes applying the prescribed compression level simple (20-30, 30-40 and 40-50 mmHg)
- Comes with 1 pair of compressive undersocks to help manage foot and ankle swelling