The circaid juxtalite hd lower leg system is an easy compression alternative for those who lack the strength or mobility to use traditional compression stockings and bandages for managing venous disease with edema. The circaid juxtalite hd lower leg system features adjustable assured compression levels (20-30, 30-40, or 40-50 mmHg) using the patented, color-coded Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) makes applying the prescribed compression level simple for both the clinician and patient at home. The user-friendly juxtalock band system enables easy, instant adjustability of the straps without removing the garment, so it stays secure and comfortable all day long. The juxtalite hd comes with1 pair of circaid compressive undersocks to help manage foot and ankle swelling.
- Inelastic compression wrap with greater edema control for venous health
- Made from high density Breathoprene for excellent containment for moderate edema
- Easy to apply thanks to easy hook-and-loop straps & instantly adjust legging with juxta-lock straps without removing the garment
- Patented Built-In-Pressure System makes applying the prescribed compression level simple
- Comes with two circaid compressive undersocks to help manage foot and ankle swelling